Robin Preschool recognises its responsibility for Safeguarding and Child Protection and ensures that safeguarding and welfare of children is promoted to all staff working at the preschool.
Staff working at Robin Preschool follow the Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children Board (OSCB) policy and procedures and have all received safeguarding training. The Preschool’s safeguarding policies are available to view on the policies section of our website. Please contact the office if any further information is required.
Safeguarding Lead is: Teresa Juggins, Preschool Manager (email@example.com)
Safeguarding Deputies are Gail Francis and Yvonne Millard, Room Leaders they can also be contacted via the above email address
Please contact Teresa in the first instance if you have any safeguarding concerns.
- Staff recruitment and selection – ensuring that all staff (including volunteers), are appropriately checked for their suitability through the DBS procedure.
- Raising awareness of child protection issues and equipping children with the skills needed to keep them safe.
- Developing and implementing procedures for identifying and reporting cases of concern. This may involve sharing information with outside agencies.
- Supporting children in accordance with their child protection plan.
- Establishing a safe and nurturing environment free from discrimination or bullying where children can learn and develop happily.